Oracal 651 Permanent Adhesive Vinyl
Oracal 651 is GLOSSY permanent outdoor adhesive vinyl and by far our most popular vinyl we sell. The paper backing protects the adhesive until its removed. Oracal 651 vinyl is great for a variety of projects since it will work with all hobby and craft cutters. Its versatility allows it to be used for indoor or outdoor projects.
- Car Decals: Won't damage vehicle paint
- Window Decals: Easy to apply and maintain
- Withstands the elements: -40F - +176F once applied
- Durability: 6+ Years Outdoors
- Easy to Keep Clean: Water resistant
- Thickness: 2.5 mil
- Durability: Up to 6 years
- Release Liner: 84# custom silicone coated paper with special release characteristics that provide excellent weeding and release values.
- Customized Blue silicone paper liner for matte and gloss white provides contrast for weeding.
- Adhesive: Clear, solvent-based, permanent adhesive
- Colors: Available in 61 colors plus transparent, matte white and matte black
- Smooth / Flat Surfaces
- Stainless steel
- Vehicle Paint
and so much more!
- Cut color side up (do not mirror)
- Weed excess material
- Apply transfer tape with squeegee with a smooth even pressure across the entire image.
- Flip over decal and remove the paper backing from the transfer tape and vinyl decal by pulling across the image.
- Make sure the surface you are applying the decal to is clean and dust free.
- Place decal on surface.
- Use squeegee with smooth even pressure across the decal to be sure all of the vinyl has adhered to the surface.
- Pull the transfer tape back across the image.(do not pull up) until the transfer tape is removed. Leaving just the vinyl on the surface.
- Blade: Standard
- Setting: Paper +
- Blade: Standard, 1
- Material: Vinyl, Gloss
- Speed: 5
- Force: 5