Oracal 8510 Permanent Adhesive Vinyl
Designed to create graphics on Glass windows.
Oracal's 8510 will create a frosted glass look in both Silver and Gold.
- Cut color side up (do not mirror)
- Weed excess material
- Apply transfer tape with squeegee with a smooth even pressure across the entire image.
- Flip over decal and remove the paper backing from the transfer tape and vinyl decal by pulling across the image.
- Make sure the glass you are applying the decal to is clean and dust free.
- Place decal on glass.
- Use squeegee with smooth even pressure across the decal to be sure all of the vinyl has adhered to the glass.
- Pull the transfer tape back across the image (do not pull up) until the transfer tape is removed. Leaving just the vinyl on the glass.
- Blade: Standard
- Setting: Iron-on
- Blade: Standard, 1
- Material: Vinyl, Gloss
- Speed: 5
- Force: 8