Printable Heat Transfer for Light Fabrics Instructions.
Jet Pro SS
For use on Natural and 50/50 Fabric.
Works well with photos.
For Light Fabrics.
Ante Up Graphic Supply recommends only using Jet Pro SS on white shirts.
- Print the image in reverse/mirrored format.
- Trim away the unprinted areas if desired.
- Prepare the fabric material by ensuring the surface is clean, dry, and wrinkle free by using a lint brush and your heat press.
- Place the printed transfer on top of the garment with the image side touching the fabric material (backing paper is facing you).
- Press at 375°/190°C for 30 seconds with medium/heavy pressure.
- Let paper cool up to 1 minute to avoid burning fingers.
- Peel the carrier sheet while it is still hot in a smooth even motion.
- For great softness, quickly stretch the fabric in all directions while still hot.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent.
Do not use bleach.
Dry on low-heat setting.
IMPORTANT: Printers and heat presses vary in accuracy. Neenah Paper has tested theirproducts with numerous printers and presses with excellent results. Nonetheless. we recommend that you test the paper in your equipment to ensure the best results.