Oracal 352 Permanent Adhesive Vinyl
- Smooth / Flat Surfaces
- Stainless steel
- Vehicle Paint
and so much more!
- Cut color side up (do not mirror)
- Weed excess material
- Apply transfer tape with squeegee with a smooth even pressure across the entire image.
- Flip over decal and remove the paper backing from the transfer tape and vinyl decal by pulling across the image.
- Make sure the surface you are applying the decal to is clean and dust free.
- Place decal on surface.
- Use squeegee with smooth even pressure across the decal to be sure all of the vinyl has adhered to the surface.
- Pull the transfer tape back across the image.(do not pull up) until the transfer tape is removed. Leaving just the vinyl on the surface.
- Blade: Standard
- Setting: Paper +
- Blade: Standard, 1
- Material: Vinyl, Gloss
- Speed: 5
- Force: 5