Printable Heat Transfer for Dark Fabric Instructions
- Print image on coated side of paper, right reading (Do not mirror image).
- Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired. (you can achieve this with most vinyl cutters using the print and cut feature on your machine)
- Prepare the fabric material by ensuring that the surface is clean, dry, and wrinkle free by using a lint brush and your heat press.
- Remove the backing paper from the printed image.
- Place the printed heat transfer paper on the top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
- Completely cover the image with one sheet of parchment paper.
- Press at 350°F/177°C for 30 seconds with medium pressure.
Turn garment inside out and hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent.
Do not use bleach.
Dry on low-heat setting.
IMPORTANT: Printers and heat presses vary in accuracy. Neenah Paper has tested their products with numerous printers and presses with excellent results. Nonetheless. we recommend that you test the paper in your equipment to ensure the best results.